Easy DIY Garden and Outdoor Furniture Ideas

Back1 of 15Next

Ah, those summer months. As the sun smiles upon us we sigh and smile blissfully, and then we get to work. Furniture for your great outdoor home is an important part of the summer. Try a few of these ideas for a fun makeover!

DIY garden projects, garden projects, outdoor furniture ideas, DIY furniture ideas, DIY outdoor projects, popular pin, outdoor living, outdoor projects

Back1 of 15Next

25 comments for “Easy DIY Garden and Outdoor Furniture Ideas

1. Cari Vitale
    February 25, 2016 at 1:42 am

Where are the directions for this project?!

2. Desiree
    March 20, 2016 at 2:53 pm

directions please

3. Ruaidhri
    May 7, 2016 at 8:00 pm

Can any one direct me to the instructions on how to build these benches please

• Jenn @ HBI
      May 31, 2016 at 3:57 pm

Hello,

Thank you for reading and I apologize for any confusion. If you click on the link included on the slide, it will take you to the instructions.

• charlotte
        June 3, 2016 at 3:14 pm

There is no slide only a picture, can you send directions

• Jenn @ HBI
          June 7, 2016 at 3:48 pm

The image in the article that was linked to the Houzz website is from this website: http://www.1877lawncrew.com/. I was unable to find the instructions (they had previously been included on the Houzz site, but is no longer), but it appears that in the comments on the Houzz site, Lawn Crew is answering questions and giving advice on how to make it.

• June 6, 2016 at 5:16 pm

Much confusion…where are directions. There is no slide or link

• Jenn @ HBI
          June 7, 2016 at 3:47 pm

The image in the article that was linked to the Houzz website is from this website: http://www.1877lawncrew.com/. I was unable to find the instructions, but it appears that in the comments on the Houzz site, Lawn Crew is answering questions and giving advice on how to make it.

4. Gabriela
    May 8, 2016 at 3:07 pm

Instructions?

• Jenn @ HBI
      May 31, 2016 at 3:55 pm

Gabriela,

Thanks for reading! If you open the link included on the slide, it will take you to the instructions. I am so sorry for the confusion.

• Kelly
        June 1, 2016 at 2:18 am

I could not figure out the link to get instructions. Love this bench/planter/gas fire pit project and would love to have instructions..

• Jenn @ HBI
          June 7, 2016 at 3:48 pm

• Gabriela
        June 3, 2016 at 4:28 pm

Thanks for the reply, but I still cannot find the instructions. I clicked on the Houzz link and it was just pics. I clicked on the listed URL but it was the landscaping co., listing iits services. Help!

• Jenn @ HBI
          June 7, 2016 at 3:48 pm

5. Andrew
    June 1, 2016 at 12:00 am

Are you referring to the Houzz link? I am having a hard time finding instructions on this project.

• Jenn @ HBI
      June 7, 2016 at 3:48 pm

6. ChikaPunk
    December 24, 2016 at 10:43 am

LOL!!! Too funny if you are still looking I am going to try n explain where the link is… at the top of this page It says ” ok this is just amazing the folks at homemade modern…. if you see the words homemade modern are highlighted. That’s where you will see detailed instructions b

7. smithy
    December 29, 2016 at 3:19 am

Where are instructions?! LOL

• Jenn @ HBI
      December 31, 2016 at 5:51 pm

The instructions are all linked, but if you let me know which one you’re looking for I’ll send it to you

8. TACO
    December 29, 2016 at 3:20 am

INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE!!!!!

9. Pickle
    December 29, 2016 at 3:23 am

Where can I find that kind of rock and WOOD!

• Jenn @ HBI
      December 31, 2016 at 5:52 pm

Which one are you looking at?

10. mark
    January 15, 2017 at 2:46 pm

Instructions please any link would be great

• Jenn @ HBI
      January 17, 2017 at 9:10 pm

There are instructions linked to each project (most are linked through the name of whoever put the idea together). I hope that helps!