Easter is upon us, and I have to admit, it’s one of my favorite holidays. Maybe it’s because it’s such a great time of year when the weather warms up and you start to see GREEN again. I love the use of color and hinting at new life that comes with Easter time décor. Here are a few DIY ideas to get your home ready for the season!
1. Bunny Tail Bunting from Spoonful
2. Twine Carrots from Creek Line House
3. Fluffy Bunny Table Runner from Eclectically Vintage
4. Jelly Bean Topiaries from Dollar Store Crafts
5. Decorative Egg Tree from Martha Stewart
6. Easter Pillows from Architecture Art Design
Are you getting in the mood for spring time? I sure am! Can’t wait to try some of these crafts!