1. Love those beaded glass jars but can’t find them anywhere? Make your own.
2. Create a custom set of glass wear for your kitchen with this simple dollar store hack.
3. Bring more color into your living space with this “hand painted” glass lamp.
4. Always have a current calendar on your wall with this DIY dry-erase board.
5. Make your own sea glass without having to comb the beaches.
6. Repurpose an old chandelier into these DIY terrariums.
7. There are fewer things cuter than these party polka dot jars.
8. Customize a mug for yourself, or someone else!
9. Help your tots remember their alphabet with this Alphabet Shadow Box idea.
10. Bring the butterflies home this spring with your own handcrafted butterfly feeder.
Resources for my painted glass crafts include: