1. Use old pool noodles as an added safety precaution around your trampoline. Not only does this make things safer, but the fun colors add a really unique touch!
2. If your backyard gets too hot, use a curtain system from Ikea. They provide tons of shade!
3. Cinder blocks can be used in almost any backyard DIY project. If you are looking for an easier project, paint a few cinder blocks and turn it into a planter.
4. Sometimes, all you need is a coat of latex paint to liven up a space. Turn your patio from drab to fab by painting the floor tiles fun colors. Tutorial here.
5. Remove the light bulbs from a non working chandelier. Fill with birdseed, and you have the daintiest bird feeder ever!